What are the four corners of a valid contract? Explain each concept of the four corners and the importance of each concept.
- Content (Maximum 25 points): This is where I look for an understanding of the concepts. your writing needs to show me that you understand the concepts by using supporting details. Your paper should be a minimum of one full page double spaced 12 point font (Times New Roman or New courier font style is strongly encouraged). Your paper should have an introductory paragraph, at least one analytical paragraph, and a conclusion paragraph.
- Style (Maximum 10 points): This is where I look at grammar, spelling, sentence structure and punctuation. The proper writing style is the most important skill you need to master in any field.
- References (Maximum 10 points): APA is required. You must have a reference section written in APA format which correlates to your in-text citations. I found many students put in the reference section but fail to use in-text citations. Please review The OWL at Purdue: APA Formatting and Style Guide for APA citations.
- OWL Perdue’s guides are also located in the Writing Citations course menu on the left-hand side.
Directions for submitting your written assignment:
- When you have completed the written assignment, save the file on your computer with your name as part of the file name, for example: a_student_assignment1 [using your first initial and last name]
- Click on the assignment title above.
- Click on the “Browse My Computer” button to attach the file to this assignment.
- Once you have attached your file, click on the “Submit” button to send your file to your instructor for grading.