Entire Class Assignments Written Assignment: Abstract Write your Abstract page and paragraph that you will use for your final paper in this course. Submit this as a single-page Word Document. This will be the paragraph and page you will use in APA format for your paper that is due at the end of the class.
This is for FIscal Management of Emergency Services Class:
I need to submit the abstract and reference page separately. They will however be included in the whole assignment.
I will also get you the references from one of our readings to use in addition to whatever you find.
I am from Sacramento, California if need be please relate anything to this area.
• Your abstract is a brief summary of your research and it helps the reader quickly ascertain the purpose of the paper. The intent of any abstract should be to entice potential readers into obtaining a copy of the full paper.
• An abstract should identify the purpose, the problem, the methods, and the proposed conclusion of your work.
Written Assignment: Reference Page Write and format the reference page that you will use for your final paper in this course. Submit this as a single-page Word Document.
• References should include at least one of the readings assignments that are required for this course.
• Remember that pursuant to APA guidelines you will use the term reference and not works cited or bibliography.
• You are required to use at least an additional 2 outside resources.
• All references should be listed in alphabetical order, double-spaced and the second and each subsequent line should be indented 5-7 spaces.
Written Assignment: Final Paper Write a paper no less than 1500 words discussing community involvement in emergency response budgeting and the mitigating effect of this inclusion.
• The paper is to be in proper APA format
• Word and page count do not include, your title page, the abstract, or the reference pages.
• The final paper must include the abstract and the reference page that you prepared as separate assignments.
• Reference Requirement o At least one of the readings assignments that are required for this course. o At least an additional 2 outside resources.