Follow the Action items below as a guide.
- Review the requirements for a literature review, as described in the Literature Review Assignment Description.
- Review your intro and first section of your literature review, which you developed in the Literature Review: Partial Draftassignment in Unit 7.
- Review and consider the feedback you received from your peer in the Comparative Peer Review: Partial Draftassignment in Unit 8.
- Develop a full first draft of your literature review. Your literature review should be approximately 12-16 pages, conform to APA style, and include the following components:
- An introductionthat:
- Outlines the rationale (i.e., the problem of practice and the problem or gap of research) you hope to address.
- Provides a brief overview of the central themes, trends, and patterns you have observed in a given field.
iii. Introduces the research question(s) you are pursuing.
- Outlines the central takeaway(s) from the review of the literature as it has been conducted thus far.
- A series of “body” sectionsthat discuss the particular themes, trends, and patterns you have observed in considerable depth.
- A conclusionin which you discuss what implications the literature review has for your own research and/or future research in the field more generally.
- A Reference listthat includes approximately 25 sources that you have cited in your literature review.